WRITE A STORY!!
Write a story in a piece of paper using one of the story ideas below.
- You become invisible for a day.
- You can see things other children can´t.
- You become famous around the world.
Afterward, review your story and make sure all your sentences are complete sentences: Subjects, verbs and complemets.
Finally, copy your own story in the Englishblog and give de paper to your teacher.
- Remember: Do a space next to a punctuation mark. Put capital letter then a point. Beware of copy and paste from a translator. Translations are nonsense! Beware of spelling or typing mistakes!
- You must do this task until April 30th.