"Tell me and I forget; show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand".
Confucio
-------------------------------------------------
“Go to the edge, he said.

We are afraid that we will fall.
Go to the edge, he said.
They went. He pushed them……. and they flew.” G. Apollinari

Search in this Blog

Our school

Important Dates

Friday 2 March 2012

Questions Tags


Learn about Question Tag

Question tags are short questions which appear at the end of a sentence. They are used to confirm information or when we want to keep the flow of a conversation. Depending on the intonation given, the meaning of a tag question (the whole sentence that contains the question tag) may change. If it has a rising intonation, then the question tag is a real question. Otherwise, if said with falling intonation, it sounds more like a statement for which no answer is actually required.





 and now make a test here>>>

Post a comment to say your opinion about this way of learning.


No comments:

How to make a project work?

How to make a project work?
Steps

Our Work Project

Our notes