"Tell me and I forget; show me and I may remember, involve me and I'll understand".
Confucio
-------------------------------------------------
“Go to the edge, he said.

We are afraid that we will fall.
Go to the edge, he said.
They went. He pushed them……. and they flew.” G. Apollinari

Search in this Blog

Our school

Important Dates

Thursday 5 December 2013

Imagine of John Lennon

 A great song to celebrate Peace Day.

John Lennon - Imagine

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky

Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

John Lennon - Imagine

---------------------------------------------------------

John Lennon - Imagine - Imagina

Imagina que no hay Cielo
es fácil si lo intentas
sin Infierno bajo nosotros
encima de nosotros, sólo el cielo

Imagina a todo el mundo
viviendo el día a día...
Imagina que no hay países
no es difícil hacerlo

Nada por lo que matar o morir
ni tampoco religión
imagina a toda el mundo
viviendo la vida en paz...

Puedes decir que soy un soñador
pero no soy el único
espero que algún día te unas a nosotros
y el mundo será uno sólo

Imagina que no hay posesiones
me pregunto si puedes
sin necesidad de gula o hambruna
una hermandad de hombres
imagínate a todo el mundo
compartiendo el mundo...

Puedes decir que soy un soñador
pero no soy el único
espero que algún día te unas a nosotros
y el mundo será uno sólo

John Lennon - Imagine - Imagina

23 comments:

Unknown said...

MY OPINION

It is a beautiful song, full of meaning and love. It wants to say to you what is the life nowadays and that we must take care of the world. Also it wants to say that there should be no border between the persons, that is to say, we have to be all together. It seems to me likely to sing it the day of the peace because it is ideal.

SANDRA AVILÉS SILGADO 2º ESO

Anonymous said...

The song is really beautiful, because in his letter says it all about love and peace. Jonh Lennon was expressed very well for about peace and the problems in the world. I love it.

Claudia Solís García 2ºESO

Unknown said...

My Opinion

This song I do not like that the old songs are a bit boring but instead this song has a very nice lyrics about two very importants things like love and peace.

Jose Javier Sánchez Contreras
2ºESO

Unknown said...

Imagine the song seems like a very nice song and very well expressed

Unknown said...

It is a very true song. I think that song is quite nice with that song and con even stop a war. If you read carefully the song can get to change.

Laura Muñoz Cobos 2º ESO

Unknown said...

I love this song because it makes me think of people what are bad and things that have happened ..

Unknown said...

This is a very beautiful song, especially the lyrics, but honestly, I don't really like the rhythm.

Unknown said...

Is a pacifist song in which John Lennon wants a peaceful world where there aren't borders , but a only country where everyone is equal. It seems a very nice and emotional song for the message conveyed by your letter. Is an appropriate song for the day of peace and I think we should rethink on it to fulfill what they said the words of John Lennon in the song. I love this song!

Clara Verdejo Ayllón 2ºESO

Alejandro Trujillo Arcos said...

I like this song, cause it wants to say that we need to forget all things that can create diferents, and be equal, cause we don't got the right to be more than another pearson. Without dubt, John Lennon knows how to do that people fight versus the war, cause war just got bad things.

Anonymous said...

This is a song of the songs of peace. This is a song of the love, peace, and evereyone can listen this song. You can look another world with this song and relaxing you. This is a beautifull song.

Jose Ángel García Lobato

paola said...

My opinion is:
The words to this song gives me a nice feeling, because striving for peace in the world.

Anonymous said...

I love it because it is peace, and is very funny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Melani
I like this song because it reminds peace.

Unknown said...

Cintia:
I really like this song because it speaks of peace, and when you hear it gives a very pleasant feeling.

Unknown said...

I love this song, because it is peace, and if all imagine what John Lennon said there would be a wonderful world.

Unknown said...

I love this song, because it is peace,and if all imagine what John Lennon said there would be a wonderful world.

Angela Jimènex Liñán. 1 ESO

jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jaime said...

I like this song a lot especially since peace talks and also because I really like John Lenon.

Francisco said...

I really like this song because it talks about peace but not the poruqe understand this in English

JORGE said...

JORGE 1º ESO:
Is a very good song , whenever I hear the love.

Lidia Torres said...

This song I like because it is a song of peace and gives us hope to keep fighting for it.

Lidia Torres said...

This song I like because it is a song of peace and gives us hope to keep fighting for it.

How to make a project work?

How to make a project work?
Steps

Our Work Project

Our notes